Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Discipleship Dare Day #30 - Words Matter

How many words do you speak a day? Add that up and that's how many opportunities you have to build someone up or tear someone down. It's amazing how powerful the tongue. It's the ruder of life.

I have been given a great responsibility to steward words. It's not something to take lightly. I want to be remembered as someone that spoke more words of encouragement than discouragement, more words of love than hate, more words of life than death.

I don't get it right all the time. It's obvious. Just ask my wife. But I do try to raise the bar by speaking as many words of life as I can. It's one of my life goals to speak as much as I can to help as many I as can be encouraged.

I hate going to bed without encouraging someone with words to live beyond themselves. How about you?

Remember, always speak life not death and the world will be a better place.

Check out The Discipelship Dare website @ http://www.thediscipleshipdare.com/










Check out The Discipleship Dare website @ http://thediscipleshipdare.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment