Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Discipleship Dare Day #13 - Set Things Right

I am most mature when I seek the righteousness of God in any circumstance. This means the opposite is true as well. I am the most immature when I seek those things that oppose righteousness. Are you mature or immature?

I tend to find satisfaction in other things like self. I can be self absorbed at times. The call of a disciple is to be selfless and to seek God. He is the only self to be absorbed by. When we seek God, we seek his righteousness.

Few people are committed to setting things right in sync with God's plans and purposes on this earth. Are you? Are you living to set things right in your family, neighborhood, and community? I have learned that the only person that can come before you setting things right in your world is you. God is on our side, cheering us on. He designed us to set things right in our worlds. Would you consider today setting things right? I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment