Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Discipleship Dare Day #22 - Give It Your Best

Worship is giving God your best in all times not only on Sunday morning. Worship is more than a song but a lifestyle That's actually a scary thought. God is not just watching us on Sunday sing, but all week play music with out lives.

I want to be the best lifestyle worshiper of God I can be. Because the Lord knows I can't sing! Every action, every thought, every spoken word, everything read, everything watched and everything else plays a song to God.

I have to confess some days I sound better than others. Some days I probably song like a broken record as I fumble through life making mistakes, but then their are days when I am firing on all cylinders. Those are the days I make sweet music.

Lord, may I have more days where I make sweet music than days I sound like a broken record. My desire is to worship you every fiber of my being everyone nano second of my life. I want to give you my best not my junk."

No comments:

Post a Comment