Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Discipleship Dare Day #17 - Fight For Peace

Relationships can get messy. Have you messed up a relationship or been in a relationship someone else messed up? It's easy often to just sweep issues under the rug and then jump ship. I am extremely challenged by God's expectation to fight for peace at all costs. I am not sure how to maintain relational harmony with everyone I rub shoulders with in life, but I know its the right thing to do.

I find it hard to clean up a messy relationship when the other party does not want to make peace. It takes some relationships longer than others to get back on track. It's the test of time that wins the day. Is there a relationship that only you can make right? Don't live another day without fighting for peace in all directions: God, self, others, and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment