Monday, January 25, 2010

The Discipleship Dare Day #24 - One

There's really only one thing for us to do. It's to make disciples. That's it. But I know for me personally I am not doing it to the best of my ability. I do it, but I am also busy doing other things.

I want to make the best disciples in the world. That's a huge goal. But when eternity is at stake I think its a realistic goal.

I don't know of any other process that helps people live the best life possible while on earth. We are the link that connects people to this life. If we don't do it, who will? I think I need to re-prioritize my schedule and make more and better disciples. How about you?

I want to do the ONE thing Jesus commanded--to make disciples--better than I do anything else in life.

Lord, help me stay laser focused on your mission in the middle of the hustle and bustle of life. Lead me into relationships and situations where discipleship is the answer. Help me to capitalize on the opportunity. To you be all the glory."

No comments:

Post a Comment