Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Discipleship Dare Day #10 - Kingdom Now

I have to confess. I have not lived out the values of the Kingdom of God as they should. The reason I say that is because not as many people are interested in God's Kingdom around me as they are interested in the kingdom of this world. Not sure why that is, but I know that the Kingdom of God is in opposition in a lot of ways with the kingdom of this world.

It takes a person of godly character to usher in God's Kingdom. Is the way I am living ushering in the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of this world? A person of worldly character advances the worldly kingdom which is diabolically opposed to God's Kingdom, but a person of godly character pushes back the darkness and advances God's kingdom prerogatives in this world.

Are the people at my workplace influenced by the values of the Kingdom of God or the kingdom of this world? I am not going to waste another day living out the values of the worldly kingdom. The Kingdom of God is now. It is not only later. It is a present reality. I want to spend all my days promoting God's Kingdom values wherever I am, would you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment